News and Events
Services (all Divine Liturgies start at 9:30 a.m. unless noted otherwise):
- Please see the latest weekly bulletin for information.
- Pictures from Lent can be accessed here. If you have any pictures you would like to add, please send them to email@example.com
Divine Liturgy Start Time:
- As approved by the Parish Council, Divine Liturgy start time will coincide with changes between Daylight Savings and Daylight Standard time. During Daylight Standard Time (November to March) Liturgy will be begin at 10:00 a.m. During Daylight Savings Time (March to November) Liturgy will start at 9:30 a.m.
Greek Food Festival:
- Our next Greek Food Festival will be a three day affair! Friday, October 6th to Sunday, October 8th, 2017!
- If you have any information to present at an upcoming meeting, please contact Parish Council President Danny Andrews prior to the meeting. The next meeting is Thursday, January 17 starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Religious Education - We have a continuing need for teachers. If you are interested please contact Danny Andrews.
- Youth Group/Goya - Information on Youth Group can be found here. In addition, Youth Sunday will take place on the 3rd Sunday of every month. On those days, Youth Group/GOYA members will give the Epistle Reading, and serve as ushers for communion and tray, and greeters in the Narthex.
- Hope/Joy - This ministry is for children from Kindergarten to 6th grade. Please contact Jenny or James Dean for more information.
- Philoptochos Newsletter - March 2016
- Kids n Cancer- The annual Kids n Cancer Bingo-Raffle fundraiser was held on Saturday, February 6th. Thank you to everyone who attended.
- Philoptochos Newsletter - Read the current edition of the Philoptochos Newsletter.
- Philoptochos Board - Congratulations to the newly elected Officers and Board of Directors of our Philoptophos. They were sworn in on Sunday, July 11.
Fathers of the 1st Council; The Holy Hieromartyr Eutychius, Bishop of Melitene; Nikitas, Bishop of Chalcedon; Eutechios, Bishop of Mytilene; Helikonis the Martyr; Heladios the Hieromartyr of the East; Zacharias the New Martyr
Follow us on: